• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Ohio College of Podiatric
Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
• Bachelors of Science, Brigham Young University,
• Residency, Heritage Valley Health System,
• Pennsylvania Lic. No SC006395
• Ohio – Lic. No. 003709
• Butler Memorial Hospital
• American Podiatric Medical Association, Member In Good Standing Since 2012
• American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Member In Good Standing Since 2012
PRESENTATIONS AND POSTERS
- Clinical Use of Dehydrated Human Amnion Chorion Membrane Allografts in Chronic Wounds
Presentations, 15th Annual UPMC Podiatry Conference, June 12-13, 2015
- The Clinical Use of Dehydrated Human Amnion Chorion Membrane Allografts in Non-healing Wounds
Research Poster, Latrobe Hospital Research Day. May 29, 2015.
- Retrospective Analysis of Intermetatarsal Screw Failure in a Modified Lapidus Arthrodesis Technique
Research poster, ACFAS Scientific Conference. February 19-22, 2015.